Back to services
Raise your skills level with the aid of Wibax
Knowledge and safety are fundamental requirements for Good Chemistry. Wibax is licensed by the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency to carry out training that leads to an ADR certificate.
Training according to the customer's needs
Wibax is also a certified provider of training for CPC, the Certificate of Professional Competence. The areas covered within CPC are economical driving, carriage of goods, laws and regulations, ergonomics and health, as well as traffic safety and customer focus. Wibax adapts the training courses to the needs of the customer and we also offer in-house training sessions. Contact us to find out more about how we can help improve your skills level.
Wibax’s training courses:
- Driver training in road transport of dangerous goods (ADR), leading to driver certification
- Basic training, mixed cargo – Refresher course, mixed cargo
- Special course, tanker transports – Refresher course, tanker transports
- Special course, class 1 explosives – Refresher course, class 1
- Shipper courses, road transport of dangerous goods
- CPC, Certificate of Professional Competence. – mandatory upgrade, 35 hours every 5 years
- Handling and transport of dangerous waste
- Training required in accordance with ADR for other participating individuals, i.e. those responsible for loading, unloading, packaging or drawing up transport documents for dangerous goods
- Safe chemical handling