How the Group is managed
The Wibax Grouip comprises the following companies: WIBAX AB, WIBAX Logistics AB, WIBAX Biofuels AB, WIBAX Industrial AB, WIBAX Performance Chemicals AB, WIBAX OY, WIBAX AS and WIBAX ApS. The company management has the following structure.
Owners, management group and Board of Directors
- Bo Wiklund, Founder/Owner (majority shareholder)
- Jonas Wiklund, CEO WIBAX Group (minority shareholder)
- David Wiklund, Managing Director Biofuels (minority shareholder)
- Andreas Wiklund, COO Production (minority shareholder)
- Jonas Wiklund, CEO WIBAX Group
- Anna Bergvall, Chief of QSE
- Andreas Wiklund, Fastighetschef
- Michael Bodin, COO Production
- Annica Pettersson, Chief of HR
- Kristoffer Överhem, CFO
- Hans Henriksson, CPO
- Fredrik Nyberg, CCO
- Urban Haugen, COO Performance Chemicals
- Magnus Sundström, Managing Director Logistics
- David Wiklund, Managing Director Biofuels
- Fredrik Nordström, Managing Director Industrial
- Mikael Kvist, Managing Director Wibax OY
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Anders Snell, Chairman of the Board since 2011
MSc Engineering in Chemistry from the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology
Senior consultant Anders Snell Business consultant. Other directorships:
Board Member Teknikkonsulten ÅF, Executive Board Member ÅForsk Foundation
Previous employment: Senior Vice-President BillerudKorsnäs, Senior Vice-President Assi Domän, CEO Grycksbo Finpappersbruk, CEO Norrsundet Bruks AB
- Rolf Back, Board Member since 1995
Doctor of Economics at Stockholm School of Economics. Has held a number of posts as CEO at companies of varying size in different industries and also several directorships. Has been Research Manager at GI – IHR at Stockholm University and
Professor at Luleå University of Technology. Member of The Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences (IVA) and member of Norrbottensakademien.
- Stina Blombäck, Board Member since 2015
MSc Engineering in Chemistry from the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology. CEO, Senior Consultant for Brännbacken Projekt AB. Other directorships, including at Luleå Energi AB and Part Construction AB. Previous employment: Sustainability and Energy Director, Billerud-Korsnäs AB, CEO Billerud Karlsborg AB.
- Lars-Eric Aaro, Board Member since 2016
MSc Mining Engineering from Luleå University of Technology. Previous employment:
Sales Director of the ÅF Group and member of the group management, CEO and Group President of LKAB, senior executive positions at Secoroc, Boliden
and AssiDomän. Member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences (IVA) and honorary doctorate from LTU.
- Bo Wiklund, Board Member/Owner
Engineer, founder and majority shareholder in the WIBAX Group.